|📑 This article is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
|Portrayed by||Ato Essandoh|
|Appears in||Chicago Med|
|Debut||season 2, episode 1: "Soul Care"|
Doctor Isidore Latham is a recurring character in the American hospital series Chicago Med.
Isidore is introduced in the first episode of season 2 as a cardiothoracic surgeon.
Isidore himself suspects that he has Asperger's, a suspicion that is confirmed by head of psychiatry Daniel Charles.
|season 2||season 3||season 4||season 5||season 6|
episode 1: "Soul Care"
episode 1: "Speak Your Truth"
episode 1: "Be My Better Half"
episode 1: "Never Going Back to Normal"
episode 16: "I Will Come to Save You"
- He is Orthodox Jewish.
- He is a proficient piano player.
- He speaks multiple languages, including English, Yiddish, Hebrew, and American sign language. He makes a point of learning a new language every year and is currently learning Hindi.
- Liz Raftery (2016-10-16). How Chicago Med Will Tackle Dr. Latham's Fascinating Backstory. Retrieved on February 2, 2022.
- ‘Chicago Med’ interview: Ato Essandoh on Dr. Latham’s journey, his faith, and his future (2016-02-01). Retrieved on February 2, 2022. /
- season 2, episode 11: "Graveyard Shift"
- season 2, episode 4: "Brother's Keeper"
- season 4, episode 22: "With a Brave Heart"