|📑 This page is a stub.|
|Portrayed by||Jonathan Simao|
|Appears in||When Time Got Louder|
|Debut||episode 1: "The Hunting Party"|
Kayden Peterson is a main character in the Canadian coming-of-age drama movie When Time Got Louder.
Kayden is first stated to have autism in the movie's trailer. He is nonverbal.
- Curtis Mounir from Turner and Hooch, a character played by the same actor.
- https://www.instagram.com/jonathansimaoofficial/ "~ On The Spectrum ~
- https://www.frameline.org/films/frameline46/when-time-got-louder "Featuring extraordinary performances as well as welcoming newcomer Jonathan Simao (who was cast authentically as someone who is on the autism spectrum),"
- https://www.instagram.com/p/CjT8YOLJVkT/ "Being able to not only authentically represent myself on the autism spectrum but portraying it in such a beautiful heartfelt story is something incredible."
- Mina Kerr-Lazenby (2023-03-31). West Vancouver director raises autism awareness with film When Time Got Louder. Business in Vancouver. Retrieved on 2023-04-30.